only when it was funny

Welcome to my GamePad. Here I'll comment on the crazy happenings of our beloved industry of games.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm Still Here (Sorta)

Hello, everyone. I know I've been quiet, and it is for good reason. Firstly, we're getting into full swing of my school's production of Cinderella. So if you're in the Pittsburgh area and have nothin planned the weekends of the 30th or April 6th, come to Duquesne and see a nice show. Also, Oblivion has been bestowed upon us, and there is much rejoicing. Thus far I am about ten hours into the game and it is amazing! Yes there is some flaura pop-in. Yes the frame rate may slow down when a lot is going on. But you know what? Who cares? This game is so engrosing and so well designed that what is intended as a quick hour of play becomes a 6 hour marathon. Just as you finish a quest, a new and alluring oppurtunity presents itself that just keeps you playing. If you have a 360 or a PC with the muscle to play it, run, don't walk, to your nearest video retailer and purchase this game. Bonus ponts if you get the collector's edition, which is a pretty nice little package. You can even get it from Direct2Drive and start playing as soon asall 4.5 gigs finish downloading if you want. You will not regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home