only when it was funny

Welcome to my GamePad. Here I'll comment on the crazy happenings of our beloved industry of games.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm Still Here!

Yes, it's been a while. I'm sure all three of you missed me. The past month was pretty crazy what with the end of the semester and moving to a new house. But I'm just about settled and I plan on revamping the pad a bit. I going to try to follow a three day a week update schedule which will involve my overall thoughts on the industry, peppered with the occasional random update when something catches my eye. So be sure to keep those RSS feeds live. Also, I'm looking into both audio and video podcasting. As soon as I figure one (or both) out, I'll let you guys know. I hope you all enjoyed E3. My thoughts? Yay Microsoft, yay Nintendo, Sony, you're retarded. I'll elaborate more on a later date. Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home