only when it was funny

Welcome to my GamePad. Here I'll comment on the crazy happenings of our beloved industry of games.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sony Gets Something Right

PlayStation 3 Will Be Region Free for Gaming - Xbox
Well it's about time. That's all I can say. Sony has decided that the PS3 will be region free. Thank you! I never udnerstood the idea behind region locking. If I want to buy a game that you never intend to release in America, why would you want to deny me the sale? I hope this extends to the PS2 and PS1 games on the system. I want the PS2 version of Guitar Freaks that also is Drum Mania. My dreams of the Minotti Family Virtual Band will finally come to fruition.

Is it bad that I want the PS3 just to play old Japanese PS2 games?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home