only when it was funny

Welcome to my GamePad. Here I'll comment on the crazy happenings of our beloved industry of games.

Friday, May 26, 2006

The Podcast Lives!

This is it, my big announcement. I now have a podcast. I'll be submitting it to iTunes soon, but for now you can directly subscribe from the following feeds. One is for the video version, one for audio, and one that will get both. Just paste the links into the "Subscribe to Podcast" button in the advanced menu of iTunes or any other Podcast program you use.

Audio
Video
Both

I hope you enjoy it. I plan on doing a new one every Friday night to be ready for Saturday. Sort of a week in review. Makes for good travel listening for your weekend journeys. So once again, enjoy the holiday and I'll talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home