only when it was funny

Welcome to my GamePad. Here I'll comment on the crazy happenings of our beloved industry of games.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Change in Podcasting Plans

Hey, gang. Here's what I've decided. Every Saturday there will be a new audio blog as a week in review. Every first of the month, I'll make a video podcast month in review. As such, there will only be the one feed, so if you subscribed to the audio or video only feed, please change to the all inclusive feed. It will show up on iTunes soon as well.

And by the way, why is it that in Tiger Woods 2006 for 360 that whenever you shoot a high shot to the green, the camera points straight up, rather than to the stick so you can decide on your spin? Did the devs play this game before shipping it? Oh well.

I hope you're all having a splendid Memorial Day. I think I'll get a formal post up tonight. I'll talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home